Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Partha Goswami <pa...@tulisoft.co.in> on 2015/03/02 07:38:45 UTC

Wrong storage path showing

Hi,

I have installed HyperV agent and cloudstack  I have assign SMB as
secondary storage. It was fine. But now i can see hyperV agent was showing
wrong path for storage,
like \\ipaddress/storage but it should show like \\ipaddress\storage please
help what need to fix

Thanks
Partha

Re: Wrong storage path showing

Posted by Partha Goswami <pa...@tulisoft.co.in>.
ahh thanks!

Posted by Anshul Gangwar <an...@citrix.com>.

On 02-Mar-2015, at 12:08 pm, Partha Goswami <pa...@tulisoft.co.in>
<ma...@tulisoft.co.in>> wrote:

Hi,

I have installed HyperV agent and cloudstack  I have assign SMB as
secondary storage. It was fine. But now i can see hyperV agent was showing
wrong path for storage,
like \\ipaddress/storage<smb://ipaddress/storage><smb://ipaddress/storage<smb://ipaddress/storage>> but it should show like
\\ipaddress\storage<smb://ipaddress/storage><smb://ipaddress/storage<smb://ipaddress/storage>> please

Posted by Partha Goswami <pa...@tulisoft.co.in>.
Hello,

Posted by Partha Goswami <pa...@tulisoft.co.in>.

Posted by Anshul Gangwar <an...@citrix.com>.

On 02-Mar-2015, at 12:08 pm, Partha Goswami <pa...@tulisoft.co.in>> wrote:

Hi,

I have installed HyperV agent and cloudstack  I have assign SMB as
secondary storage. It was fine. But now i can see hyperV agent was showing
wrong path for storage,
like \\ipaddress/storage<smb://ipaddress/storage> but it should show like \\ipaddress\storage<smb://ipaddress/storage> please
help what need to fix

Thanks
Partha