Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/08 09:51:28 UTC

org.apache.wicket.util.string.StringEscapeUtils vs apache.commons.lang3.StringEscapeUtils

Hi,

Why use a copy of the org.apache.commons.lang3.StringEscapeUtils and not directly the lib ?

Thanks
François

Re: org.apache.wicket.util.string.StringEscapeUtils vs apache.commons.lang3.StringEscapeUtils

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
Agree to keep things lights

Thanks Martin,
François