Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Adrian Wiesmann <aw...@somap.org> on 2009/06/02 17:14:10 UTC

Re: Wrong encoding results in empty PDF? Was: Re: Empty PDF (on Windows)

Hi Vincent

> (Sorry for the delay.)

Absolutely no problem! Thanks for your help.

> You shouldn___t use
> the BAOS.toString method, but its write or writeTo methods instead, and
> use binary streams in the rest of your environment.

Damned, you are right!

I was very much concentrating on the Wicket side and how to feed the data
to the client without storing it on disc that I did not think about PDF
being binary and that there is actually a method to feed binary data
directly to the client with Wicket (although it is quite new :) ).

Now that I removed halve of my code and moved to binary only everything
works as expected. Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,
Adrian