Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Woinoski <mi...@pineneedleconsulting.com> on 2003/06/19 21:03:16 UTC

enabling SOAPMonitor with Axis embedded in a web app

SOAPMonitor works fine if I deploy a service by copying the class files to
axis's WEB-INF/classes dir. But if I copy the Axis libs into my application's
war file and deploy my application on Tomcat, I get a server error when using
the service's endpoint URL. Is it possible to use SOAPMonitor if you add Axis to
your web app? Or should I need to use tcpmon?

Here's the error:
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: Can&apos;t find handler
name:&apos;null&apos; type:&apos;soapmonitor&apos; in the registry

Thanks,
Mike

--

Mike Woinoski                      Pine Needle Consulting
mailto:michaelw@pineneedleconsulting.com