Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Beto Flores <be...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/03 03:05:32 UTC

Re: [GoSC 2019 Proposal ] CAMEL-9260- Dataformat Apache Any23

Hi.

I was wondering if you keep your interest on CAMEL-9260 [1] as a GSoC
project.
Since I have not received any reply to my proposal, I would like to know if
I should look for other projects instead.

Thanks,
Roberto

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9260

Posted by Beto Flores <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Sorry for the noise. Thanks for your time, I understand that you are busy
people.
I am definitely still interested in the issue and I will continue playing
with Camel and improving  my proposal.

Thanks,
Roberto

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Roberto,

--
Zoran Regvart

R: Re: [GoSC 2019 Proposal ] CAMEL-9260- Dataformat Apache Any23

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
We are still interested in this as gsoc project. I'm travelling this week but I quickly gave a look to the document and it seems good.
We can go ahead with this if you still want to work on that.
Thanks

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il mer, 3 apr, 2019 alle 5:05, Beto Flores<be...@gmail.com> ha scritto:   Hi.