Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/13 14:42:37 UTC

REST API methods for managing deployment policies

Added two REST API methods for global deployment policy add/update. I have
pushed those changes to the "4.1.0-beta-deployment-policy-fix" branch.

POST

/deploymentpolicy
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Adding+a+Cartridge+via+REST+API>
Add a deployment policyPUT/deploymentpolicy
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Updating+a+Cartridge+via+REST+API>
 Update existing deployment policy
Added the sample deployment policy to the single-cartridge sample.Will
update the other samples as well.

Will add another REST methods for retrieve and remove deployment policy.

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead

Re: REST API methods for managing deployment policies

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi Devs,

I have added this to UI in 4.1.0-beta-deployment-policy-fix branch.

please merge below PR: https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/238

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 7:46 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> @Imesh, do we need an API in CC to list all the deployment policies (like
>> we already have an api in CC to list all network partitions)?
>>
>> Yes we do Raj, thanks for pointing. We also need mapping CLI and UI
> features.

Thanks Imesh. I will implement this API in CC and introduce a corresponding
rest API.

Thanks.

> Thanks
>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Technical Lead, WSO2

Rajkumar Rajaratnam

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dinithi De Silva <di...@wso2.com>.
Hi Raj,
I'll add the CLI command to get deployment policies.

--
*Dinithi De Silva*
Associate Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Hi Shaheedur,

Posted by "Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu)" <sh...@cisco.com>.

curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d "@deployment-policy.json" -k -v -u admin:admin https://${host_ip}:${host_port}/api/deploymentPolicies<https://$%7bhost_ip%7d:$%7bhost_port%7d/api/deploymentPolicies>

Thanks,
Gayan

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>> wrote:
Sure. Will update the samples.

Thanks,
Gayan

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 7:22 PM, Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>> wrote:
Hi Gayan,

Can you share JSON as wel.

Thanks

Dakshika Jayathilaka
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911<tel:0771100911>

WSO2 Inc. (http://wso2.com<http://wso2.com/>)
email  : gayang@wso2.com<ma...@wso2.com>  | mobile : +94 766819985<tel:%2B94%20766819985>

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Shaheed: I still could not go through the new APIs in detail, do you think
they are different from 4.0.0?

Gayan: Thanks for the update! IMO it would be better to put all the
information of this modification in a Google document and share in this
thread.

Thanks

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.