Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dheeraj lalwani <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 08:50:39 UTC

Apache Service Mix multi module + Rest DSL + SSL + Authetication

I have a multiple camel rest dsl-servlet module. I am looking forward to
configure the SSL + Database Authentication for the rest dsl endpoints.

I checked the various configuration to protect the endpoints but i could
find it only for jetty endpoint.

If i go for jetty rest dsl then i will need to provide jetty
restconfiguration for each module with different port. I want to reuse the
same port across all modules.

Please confirm, if anyone has got such situation and aware about resolving
this problem.

Deployment Details-

We are directly deploying these modules on karaf (underlying server jetty)