Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Sam Berlin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/24 19:35:52 UTC

rereport, exclude dependencies

I would like to list dependencies in rereport that only contain a
certain organization.  This is to be able to see the dependency graph
of our local components.  Including all the other dependencies makes
for a huge mess of a graph.

According to the documentation there doesn't seem to be a way to make
repreport do this (and I'm pretty certain I don't want to use report,
since I want a single graph of all local dependencies).  Am I missing
something?  Does Ivy use XSL to transform the xml into a graphml or
dot file?  If so, do you think it would work to modify that XSL?

Any other suggestions for how this can be done?

Thanks!

Sam

RE: rereport, exclude dependencies

Posted by Nascif Abousalh-Neto <Na...@sas.com>.
Hi Sam,

I need to clean it up first, but sure. I will add it to Jira and post the link back here.

Cheers,
  Nascif

Nascif Abousalh-Neto
Software Development Manager
Query and Reporting  ▪ Business Intelligence Clients
Tel: + 1 919 531 0123 - Nascif.AbousalhNeto@sas.com
www.sas.com
SAS® … THE POWER TO KNOW®

Posted by Sam Berlin <sb...@gmail.com>.