Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/10/15 14:58:59 UTC

jetty-8.0.0.M1

Has one used jetty-8.0.0.M1 so far, with MyFaces 2.0.2 ?

Looks like I (currently) have to add this:
  <listener>
    <listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
  </listener>

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: jetty-8.0.0.M1

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
I have not used it, but if this is a problem with Servlet 3.0, we
could use the MyFacesContainerInitializer (from implee6) to
automatically add the StartupServletContextListener.

Regards,
Jakob

2010/10/15 Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>:
> Has one used jetty-8.0.0.M1 so far, with MyFaces 2.0.2 ?
>
> Looks like I (currently) have to add this:
>  <listener>
>    <listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
>  </listener>
>
> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: jetty-8.0.0.M1

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
This sort of thing has been an issue in the past with jetty.
Sometimes it has been intentional, and you have to enable a
configuration parameter to make it work.

Re: jetty-8.0.0.M1

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.