Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Firmin David <da...@capco.com> on 2001/02/06 20:02:10 UTC

Input field tag definitions...

Hi all. another Struts newcomer.
Looking through the documentation (specifically
http://jakarta/apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_view.html section 3.3.2)
I was interested to read the reference information on how struts defines
tags for html input fields.
No matter which input link I tried to access I got a 404 (the path it was
looking
for was http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html# [name
of input type])
Can anyone point me at a better link/source for the info I'm after?
thanks
rgds

Dave

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com

Re: Input field tag definitions...

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Firmin David wrote:

> Hi all. another Struts newcomer.
> Looking through the documentation (specifically
> http://jakarta/apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_view.html section 3.3.2)
> I was interested to read the reference information on how struts defines
> tags for html input fields.
> No matter which input link I tried to access I got a 404 (the path it was
> looking
> for was http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html# [name
> of input type])
> Can anyone point me at a better link/source for the info I'm after?
> thanks
> rgds

I just checked in a correction to these broken links.  It will show up in
tonight's nightly build.

In the mean time, the destination pages that these links are supposed to point
at is the tag library reference pages listed on the Struts Documentation,
available online at:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts

> Dave

Craig McClanahan