Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Michael Sparks <ms...@iconixx.com> on 2001/01/23 04:49:05 UTC

Problems with SOAP and TomCat.

Hello all,

I am new to tomcat/SOAP so please if this question has already been answered
please point me in the right direction.  I would love to read documentation
on this but there seems to be none.

I think I have the classpath the way it should be but I get this error.

Location: /xml-soap/deploy.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSP/home/tomcat/work/localhost_8080%2Fxml-soap/_0002fdeploy_0002ejspdeploy_j
sp_0.java:148: No variable NS_URI_BML_ENC defined in class
org.apache.soap.Constants.
                       org.apache.soap.Constants.NS_URI_BML_ENC};

What am I doing wrong?

Any help will be greatly apreciated.

Thanks!