Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Scott Carr <sc...@progbits.com> on 2007/05/07 20:18:09 UTC

Memory Read Error Visual C++

I am trying to get an example of my web services done in C++ using
Axis.  Each time I try to do the login, I get:

TestActivation Error:  The memory could not be read.

I have the environment set up as far as I can tell, and have attached
the AxisLog file in zip format.

The stub was created using the supplied java application, and everything
is linked so the C++ app builds properly.

The return of the login function should be an object with TicketID as
one of the properties.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org

Re: Memory Read Error Visual C++

Posted by Scott Carr <sc...@progbits.com>.
Scott Carr wrote:
> I am trying to get an example of my web services done in C++ using
> Axis.  Each time I try to do the login, I get:
>
> TestActivation Error:  The memory could not be read.
>
> I have the environment set up as far as I can tell, and have attached
> the AxisLog file in zip format.
>
> The stub was created using the supplied java application, and
> everything is linked so the C++ app builds properly.
>
> The return of the login function should be an object with TicketID as
> one of the properties.
>
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
I went a little further with the issue, and it comes up with:

Unhandled Exception in {app name} (HTTPTRANSPORT.DLL):  0xC0000005:
Acess Violation.