Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2011/04/02 02:55:29 UTC

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "Troubleshooting" by YonikSeeley

I'm confused ... this isn't a troubleshooting page, it's a request for
help diagnosing an error -- there's no tips/tricks/advice here, just
someone getting confused between solr.xml and tomcat context files.

shouldn't we just delete this?

: The "Troubleshooting" page has been changed by YonikSeeley.
: The comment on this change is: add troubleshooting page.
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Troubleshooting
:
: --------------------------------------------------
:
: New page:
:
:  * [[Troubleshooting HTTP Status 404 - missing core name in path]]
:

-Hoss

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "Troubleshooting" by YonikSeeley

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.
On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Chris Hostetter
<ho...@fucit.org> wrote:

> I'm confused ... this isn't a troubleshooting page, it's a request for
> help diagnosing an error -- there's no tips/tricks/advice here, just
> someone getting confused between solr.xml and tomcat context files.
>
> shouldn't we just delete this?

Heh - I only scanned it quick enough to realize it shouldn't be a
top-level link.

-Yonik