Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2020/05/14 14:47:12 UTC

my wiki account no longer works.?

Hello,

I can't log into the Confluence Wiki anymore. I tried to get a new password sent to me, the Wiki reports success, but no email arrives.

Should I contact infrastructure@apache.org directly? Or what else can I do?

greetings,
Jörg

RE: my wiki account no longer works.?

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

I had already read this article, I'm just not sure where the connection to my email reception should be, so I pointed out POP3 and local saving.

Posted by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>.
Hello,

Am 14.05.20 um 22:09 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:

>> Did you use your LDAP credentials?
>
> That tells me nothing. I receive my emails via POP3 and store them locally.

For Jörg:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightweight_Directory_Access_Protocol

For non-german speakers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightweight_Directory_Access_Protocol

(Side is also available in Español, Français, Italiano and some other
languages)

Kind regards
Michael

RE: my wiki account no longer works.?

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

Thank you very much, that worked without any problems.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 11:39 AM Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

> [...]

Hi ,

For over a year our Confluence Wiki has been LDAP enabled, meaning your
login is now your ASF username and your ASF password,
your ASF username is joesch and your ASF password is what you use to commit
code in svn and.or git. Should you not remember
your ASF (LDAP) password, then you can reset it at
https://id.apache.org/reset/enter

(There is nothing for you to 'set up' , your account is already there, you
just need to login with the correct credentials)

HTH

Gav...

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
If you have a Apache.org Account use the password for the Apache
Account. Conflkuence does not use a seperate Credentials any longer.

Same goes for Jira.

HTH

Peter

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

Yes, I checked.

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 5/14/2020 10:47 AM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can't log into the Confluence Wiki anymore. I tried to get a new password sent to me, the Wiki reports success, but no email arrives.
>
> Should I contact infrastructure@apache.org directly? Or what else can I do?
>

> greetings,
> Jörg

I know you have probably all ready done this, but did you check your
spam folder? Did you use your LDAP credentials?