Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/23 15:13:35 UTC

[classlib][support] Support module doesn't compile

Hello,

I tend to work in Eclipse by checking out individual modules, but recently
when I updated the 'support' module would no longer compile on its own.
It's the Support_Jetty class that has the errors (e.g. "The import
org.mortbay cannot be resolved"), so it seems the module is missing the
Jetty jar files or something like that.  I can add them to the classpath
myself, but it seems like it would be good if the module compiled straight
away after being checked out without any extra configuration.  What do
people think?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Sian January

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [classlib][support] Support module doesn't compile

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sian,

Yes, To compile Support_Jetty.java we have to add jetty-6.0.0.jar,
jetty-util-6.0.0.jar and servlet-api-2.5-6.0.0.jar which are located
in "deploy/build/test/" into build path.

What I do is that:
1. Define a Classpath Variable "HDK_HOME" which refers to the deploy folder
2. Add the three jars into build path using HDK_HOME

Any comments? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Richard.

On 3/23/07, Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tend to work in Eclipse by checking out individual modules, but recently
> when I updated the 'support' module would no longer compile on its own.
> It's the Support_Jetty class that has the errors (e.g. "The import
> org.mortbay cannot be resolved"), so it seems the module is missing the
> Jetty jar files or something like that.  I can add them to the classpath
> myself, but it seems like it would be good if the module compiled straight
> away after being checked out without any extra configuration.  What do
> people think?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sian
>

> --