Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Randall Meyer <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/14 20:16:36 UTC

github draft PRs

This looks like something good to explore using.
https://github.blog/2019-02-14-introducing-draft-pull-requests/

Re: github draft PRs

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.
"Change the status to “Ready for review” near the bottom of your pull
request to remove the draft state and allow merging according to your
project’s settings. "

Re: github draft PRs

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.

Re: github draft PRs

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

> On Feb 15, 2019, at 4:16 PM, Chris Lemmons <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Generally, I want CI builds for my draft PR. If I break the build, I
> want to know ideally before I ask folks to review it in earnest. As
> long as I'm not pushing so frequently that I tie up the CI, it should
> be ok, right?

We would turn it back on again when you turn it into a real PR. The point being that you probably want to push frequently to these draft PRs, as in, I’m doing a big change, and I want to do a lot of small, incremental commits.

—leif

Re: github draft PRs

Posted by Chris Lemmons <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: github draft PRs