Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/10/20 18:12:06 UTC

Xss in start scripts

Hi,

After getting stack overflow error from suggester component, I tried to increase Xss.
I searched for 'Xss' in bin folder, only solr.cmd has -Xss256k.

I inserted Xss in solr.in.sh however admin screen displays two entries in jvm args :
-Xss1024k -Xss256k

I am confused, where does solr grab -Xss256k on a linux box?

Thanks,
Ahmet

Xss in start scripts