Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2011/10/27 22:32:14 UTC

Re: OFBIZ Upload with Ajax

Hi mustapha,

This issue works only on trunk and maybe on 11.04. But If have jQuery on
9.04, serialize() not works with multi-part form.

When I test the plugin, he works only on define a div that contains all
form field :
  jQuery("#fields_" + form).upload(jQuery("#" + form).attr("action"),
function(data) {updateFunction(data)}, 'json');

for <form >
<input...
<input...
<input...