Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by "634749030@qq.com" <63...@qq.com> on 2016/12/15 09:37:31 UTC

C++ windows broker heartbeat not work

hello!
   I use the c++ broker and C++ client 0.34, both running on windows.
   I set the heartbeat interval 30 seconds and not set reconnect
options,after 60 seconds I found the fetch function throw TransportFailure
exception. It seems to disconnected from broker. if the broker run on linux
,the heartbeat worked well. Is it any bugs running on windows ? Look forward
to your reply ,thanks a lot!