Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lovekidd <te...@hanmail.net> on 2012/06/20 02:31:46 UTC

Can CAMEL be a substitue for ServiceMix BC or SE?

As for CAMEL and ServiceMix, it is said that CAMEL is just one of the
components which ServiceMix uses and using CAMEL is the best option for
service orchestration.
 But, from my experiences, i could possibly minimize ServiceMix's role as
just a container for CAMEL and replace ServiceMix BC/SE with CAMEL.
 Is Using ServiceMix and CAMEL like said above desirable and advisable?
thank you in advance.

with kind regards

Re: Can CAMEL be a substitue for ServiceMix BC or SE?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is cross posted to SMX user list as well, where this is being debated.
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/Can-CAMEL-be-a-substitute-for-ServiceMix-BC-SE-tp5713751.html

So please keep the talk in the SMX @user list.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:31 AM, lovekidd <te...@hanmail.net> wrote:
> As for CAMEL and ServiceMix, it is said that CAMEL is just one of the
> components which ServiceMix uses and using CAMEL is the best option for
> service orchestration.
>  But, from my experiences, i could possibly minimize ServiceMix's role as
> just a container for CAMEL and replace ServiceMix BC/SE with CAMEL.
>  Is Using ServiceMix and CAMEL like said above desirable and advisable?
> thank you in advance.
>
> with kind regards

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource