Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rahul Desai <rr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/05 10:51:31 UTC

User Authentication using the Windows NT Authentication

Hi,

I am building a system for the Intranet. We have a NT network. I wanted to know if by any means I can use the username and password that is registered in the NT Server as the mode of authentication for my site built on Tomcat?

This is possible with the IIS.But I am not sure how it manages.In the management console there is an option to do that.I am not able to figure out anything with either Apache or Tomcat.

Any Ideas??

Rahul Desai
Software Engineer
Aztec Software