Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Bhuvaneswari Anandhan <bh...@oracle.com> on 2016/02/25 10:59:46 UTC

Apache Http Client and MS PKI Compatibility

Hi ,

Currently we are using apache 3.1 http client libraries code in Weblogic to connect with other applications  over SSL using Entrust certificates.

Now replacing all the entrust certificates with MSPKI certificates. While migrating SSL configuration in server, we are getting SSL handshake exception in httpclient connection. When we tried to run the same piece code as standalone by passing MSPKI jks file path as JVM argument it is working fine.

Is there an compatibility issue in http client with MS PKI in app server?  Need help on this.

Thanks ,

Bhuvaneswari