Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Khurram Nawaz <kh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 12:52:52 UTC

Rooms

Hi,

Can we create a room with limited access users only? so the users added in
group 'A' can join only and users in 'B' list cannot join that room.

Regards,

Re: Rooms

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Anything in the logs?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Rooms

Posted by Khurram Nawaz <kh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Rooms

Posted by Khurram Nawaz <kh...@gmail.com>.
Created two different groups and add users which are allowed to enter in
room 'A' but users in restricted groups can still enter in room 'B', Please
Advise.

Re: Rooms

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--