Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pradeep Kumar <pr...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2009/01/08 21:04:02 UTC

What is the use of Service Interfaces

Hi all,

  Can anybody tell me what is the use of  Service Interfaces?

--
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: What is the use of Service Interfaces

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Service Interfaces make service definitions polymorphic.

If you have a group of service definitions that are basically the same,
but only have a few differences, then you can create a service interface
that contains the elements that are common to all the services in the
group. Each service in the group implements the interface and adds its
own unique elements.

-Adrian