Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@objectweb.org> on 2004/11/22 11:27:22 UTC

[ews] Generation fails when soap location attribute is not an URL

Hi all

I'm facing the following problem : my Generation with EWS fails when the
endpoint URL specified in WSDL is not an URL.
But I need this to work, because when a client want to use a webservice
that is deployed in the same time, URL of the service is unknown.
This is the port-component-link usage in J2EE1.4 :
the service the client want to access, is not deployed when I make the
generation, so I was wondering if it is possible to have an "offline"
mode for the Generation that do not check the URL validity ?

Is this a reasonnable request for Axis 1.2 Final ?

Here is the Exception I get

java.io.IOException: Emitter failure.  Invalid endpoint address in port
SEIPort in service ServiceLocator:  NOT_AN_URL
    at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaServiceImplWriter.writeFileBody(JavaServiceImplWriter.java:232)
    at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(JavaWriter.java:130)
    at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaServiceWriter.generate(JavaServiceWriter.java:80)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.ews.jaxrpcmapping.J2eeGeneratorFactory$Writers.generate(J2eeGeneratorFactory.java:267)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.ews.jaxrpcmapping.J2eeEmitter.generate(J2eeEmitter.java:414)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.ews.jaxrpcmapping.J2eeEmitter.access$2(J2eeEmitter.java:366)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.ews.jaxrpcmapping.J2eeEmitter$WSDLRunnable.run(J2eeEmitter.java:335)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

regards
Guillaume

Re: [ews] Generation fails when soap location attribute is not an URL

Posted by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@objectweb.org>.
Thanks
I'm working on a patch

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.