Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/06/09 09:13:21 UTC

[NOTICE] Apache NetBeans 12.0 merge windows OPEN

Hi folks,

All post release commits are done (sigtests and spec version increments).

Consider master mergeable again.

Thanks to everyone for collaboration on 12.0.

Next  feature freeze for 12.1 is expected on 15th of July

Best Regards,

Eric

Re: [NOTICE] Apache NetBeans 12.0 merge windows OPEN

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
+1

Eric, hats off for your endurance, can-do approach and optimism. Without
you we would be still stabilizing 12.0. I can imagine how exhausting it
must have been sometimes but you didn't give up and pushed the release
forward maybe even sacrificing your private life.

Please take some time off now and celebrate!

Huge thanks to Neil, Matthias and Antonio whose help with the release
was tremendous too.

Big appreciation goes also to all unnamed developers [1] who have
contributed the new features or improvements and NetCAT team for testing
everything.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/graphs/contributors?from=2019-06-01&to=2020-06-09&type=c

Congratulations NetBeans community!

-Jirka

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>.
On 6/9/20 4:13 AM, Eric Barboni wrote:
> All post release commits are done (sigtests and spec version increments).
>
> Consider master mergeable again.
Thank you for acting as release manager. 12.0 is something we can be
proud of.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: [NOTICE] Apache NetBeans 12.0 merge windows OPEN

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eric...great job!

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com