Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com> on 2012/10/06 05:51:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] JSFCentral Episode 27 - Lincoln Baxter on JBoss Forge, PrettyFaces, PrettyTime, and more.

I am pleased to announce a new podcast on JSF Central with Lincoln Baxter.
In this podcast, JSFCentral editor-in-chief Kito D. Mann talks with Lincoln
Baxter about JBoss Forge, PrettyFaces, PrettyTime, and more.Here is an
excerpt:

Kito: Hello.  This is Kito Mann; I am here at JaxConf 2012, and JSFSummit
in beautiful San Francisco, California.  And today, I'm here with Lincoln
Baxter.

Lincoln: Hello.

Kito: Senior software engineer at…

Lincoln: At Red Hat.

Kito: Yes.  Yes.  And so, what do you think of the conference this year,
Lincoln?

Lincoln: Well, I love the JAX Conferences.  I've been to a couple of them
before, and they always manage to pull in a great set of speakers.  I
always enjoy meeting everyone who attends, and they're very involved, very
engaged, and that makes it fun for me.  So, I'm having a great time.

Read the full article or download the podcast here:<a href = "
http://content.jsfcentral.com/c/journal/view_article_content?cmd=view&groupId=35702&articleId=50548&version=2.4
">JSFCentral Episode 27 - Lincoln Baxter on JBoss Forge, PrettyFaces,
PrettyTime, and more.</a>

--
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
@jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x246

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast: *
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/*
* Sign up for the JSFCentral Newsletter: http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17