Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu> on 2012/02/20 21:39:16 UTC

svn:ignore cleanup

I committed cleanups to the svn:ignore values on trunk and branch_3x.

Mostly I just removed things that are now obsolete, but I may have un-ignored things that should remain ignored.  If you find this to be true, please feel free to fix, or let me know, and I will fix.

I have a question about the svn:ignore value on solr/contrib/clustering/, which is currently set to the following on both branch_3x and trunk (I didn't change it in either place):

	pcj-*
	simple-xml-*
	colt-*
	nni-*
	downloads

Should any of these still be there?

I will remove them in a day or two if nobody speaks up.

Steve

RE: svn:ignore cleanup

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Thanks Dawid. I've removed them. - Steve

Re: svn:ignore cleanup

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.