Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com> on 2013/04/25 00:15:31 UTC

Router

Is there a write up on the config of the system router.

Mine doesn't seem to be handing out DHCP addresses

to my VM's.

Warren

RE: Router

Posted by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com>.
The router is commented out.

I chose default isolated network with source NAT service
for the network offering.

The following two lines appear to be commented out.

#dhcp-option=option:router,1.2.3.4
#dhcp-option=3,1.2.3.4

And I can't seem to edit the dnsmasq.conf file.

Warren

RE: Router

Posted by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com>.
It is in the right subnet.

Warren

RE: Router

RE: Router

Posted by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com>.
How do you know if your network offering selected Router
as DHCP provider?

The ip entry for my VM's are not in dhcphosts.txt.

Warren

RE: Router

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.

RE: Router

Posted by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com>.
Once I got the VM and Router on the same
Hypervisor, my VM got an IP.

However, the router still can't ping the guest/public
LAN and vice versa.  Do I have to set up a  firewall
rule to get this working?

Warren

Is there a write up on the config of the system router.

Mine doesn't seem to be handing out DHCP addresses

to my VM's.

Warren

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.