Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2017/12/02 14:54:53 UTC

Re: FOSDEM 2018: Open Document Editors DevRoom

Reminder: 3 days left (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) for submitting your
FOSDEM proposal. You just need a title and a short abstract for the
moment. Submission instructions below.
Regards,
   Andrea.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Note: we have received reports that the FOSDEM site is unreachable for
many users today. We've thus decided to extend the deadline for an extra
48 hours. This means we will accept submissions that come until
Wednesday night, European time. The website problem is confirmed but
intermittent, so if you retry now you may be able to submit a proposal.
Regards,
   Andrea.