Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Cheyenne Forbes <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/14 01:59:07 UTC

transfer all data to another cluster

Is there a standard way to move all apache phoenix data to a new cluster?
and how long would it take to move 2 terabytes of phoenix rows?

senario:

I launched my platform using virtual servers (as its cheaper) but now I am
ready to move to dedicated servers but I want to know the right way to move
the data to a new cluster so my users dont hunt me down to torture me for
messing up the data they trusted my platform with.

Regards,
Cheyenne

Cheyenne O. Forbes

Chief Executive Officer
Avapno Omnitech, Limited

Chief Operating Officer
Avapno Solutions Co. Limited

Chief Technology Officer
ZirconOne Corperation

Chairman
Avapno Assets, LLC

Bethel Town P.O
Westmoreland
Jamaica

Email: cheyenne.osanu.forbes@gmail.com
Mobile: +1 (876) 881-7889 <876-881-7889>
Landline: +1 (876) 957-1821
skype: cheyenne.forbes1

*Notice: **The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail
or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you*

transfer all data to another cluster

Re: transfer all data to another cluster

Posted by sudhir patil <sp...@gmail.com>.
I think u can use Habase export/import
http://hbase.apache.org/0.94/book/ops_mgt.html#export