Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by al...@escalate.com on 2003/02/28 00:14:53 UTC

LevelMatchFilter

Everyone,

Is there a way to use the LevelMatchFilter programmatically? Currently, it
can be used with DOMConfigurator.

Is there a way you can set more than one levels, for a Logger so that
logEvent is called for any of these levels, it should be logged, others
ignored.

Since I am a newbie, pardon me, if I have asked something which is
well-known, and please point me to the document that explains this.

-Ali

Re: LevelMatchFilter

Posted by Daniel Serodio <da...@checkforte.com.br>.
On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 20:14, aliasgar.husain@escalate.com wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> Is there a way to use the LevelMatchFilter programmatically? Currently, it
> can be used with DOMConfigurator.

AFAIK, filters can only be used with DOMConfigurator.

> Is there a way you can set more than one levels, for a Logger so that
> logEvent is called for any of these levels, it should be logged, others
> ignored.

LevelRangeFilter?

--
[]'s