Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Prashanth Venkatesan <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/13 19:36:58 UTC

Re: Need suggestion on sending XML files via kafka

Hi Team,

I just started using Kafka. I have a usecase to send XML file or Document
object via Kafka topic using Java. Can you enlight me with the guidance
steps to achieve it??

Please apologize and ignore if I am posting to inappropriate mail address.

Thanks
Prashanth
+91-9677103475
India

Re: Need suggestion on sending XML files via kafka

Posted by Ratha v <vi...@gmail.com>.
This Sample program may help you?
http://vvratha.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/sample-kafka-producer-and-consumer.html

--
-Ratha
http://vvratha.blogspot.com/

Re: Need suggestion on sending XML files via kafka

Posted by Ratha v <vi...@gmail.com>.

--
-Ratha
http://vvratha.blogspot.com/