Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com> on 2005/11/26 12:10:49 UTC

[m2] configuring war plugin

Hi

Before I file a jira issue is there some way of configuring the war
plugin so that it essentially does the bare minimum of jaring up my
classes directory and using a .war extension? Currently I don't need
any of the bells and whistles such as autogenerating the web.xml file
as I use xdoclet to do this sort of stuff for me.

Currently I have to configure war like this as a result of the last
discussion I had, which involves a hardcoded value that is subject to
change in order to fool it into copying over a web.xml file that I
have already generated with xdoclet:

       <plugin>
         <version>2.0-beta-2</version>
         <configuration>
           <webXml>${project.build.directory}/generated/src/main/
resources/WEB-INF/web.xml</webXml>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

Additionally I can't figure out
how to make it copy over everything else under WEB-INF such as the
jboss web dd so it's actually a blocker.
And even if I eventually figure it out, I would say that the config
options aren't very suitable for working with xdoclet.

Thanks
- Ashley

Re: RE : [m2] configuring war plugin

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.