Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 19:39:13 UTC

OrderContent - how is the content uploaded?

Hi ,

I looking to attach some documents (scanned images) to order. I can see that
the data model has OrderContent Entity. I also see that there are ftl files
to show uploaded images attached to the order and OrderContentWrapper.java
file providing methods to display content.

What I am unable to find or at least don't see it in the code is a way to
upload content to the order. How is this supposed to work or is this
something not implemented yet?

Thanks in advance for tips/help
Paul

Re: OrderContent - how is the content uploaded?

Posted by Paul <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacopo for the clarification. Will go ahead with the implementation.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Jul 18, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Paul wrote:

> What I am unable to find or at least don't see it in the code is a way to
> upload content to the order. How is this supposed to work or is this
> something not implemented yet?

Yeah, I think this part is not implemented yet.

Jacopo

Re: OrderContent - how is the content uploaded?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
which version of ofbiz are you using?
can you explain you Upload to order process in more detail?

Paul sent the following on 7/18/2012 10:39 AM: