Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gsub <af...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/29 09:03:34 UTC

Page Expirates appears while running my scirpt

I All,

I have created a script for uploading a PDF (exclued .js, jgp, gif .png
while recording).

After I running that script, it is giving me GET
"http://www.abc.com/PageExpired " when i checked in REQUEST
response(sampler>result tree).  after every sampler i already have cookie
manager in my test plan.

Scipt is getting passed but Page Experiration is coming .. Please let me
know the reaon of it..

below is the request
GET http://124.7.20.75:8080/eOffice/PageExpired

Cookie Data:
$Version=0; JSESSIONID=C85D1AFDFE91FF1B2AEFD7CD14BE4E1B; $Path=/test

Request Headers:
1.1.4322)
Connection: keep-alive
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,
application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, */*
Pragma: no-cache

Regards
GP

Re: Page Expirates appears while running my scirpt

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
Stop asking the same question over and over. If nobody will answer,
rephrase it.

I shall assume that you expect that your application will generate a PDF
your test is supposed to *download*, yes?

How does the application work? Before you get a PDF, is there a form to
fill out? Is the input passed via POST or GET?

If your record an interactive session with the proxy, you have to take
care of session specific info being recorded. Replace those bits by
variables in the resulting test plan. The test plan must be capable of
filling these variables based on your application's responses.