Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2004/12/05 11:58:32 UTC

what's the diffenent between 2.1.5 to 2.1.6 (about jdbc)

Hi!

I use repository to declare my db, and change some property in OJB.properties,I do not declare jdbc in cocoon.xconf,it's ok in 2.1.5.
But in 2.1.6,I must declare an jdbc datasource in cocoon.xconf, and cocoon seem not to read the OJB.properties.
What's diffenent between them, What to do If I want to set some properties in OJB.properties.

Best Regards

Johnson

Re: what's the diffenent between 2.1.5 to 2.1.6 (about jdbc)

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
tks
will try to find out

best regards