Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V <ad...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/27 01:41:44 UTC

SSL config options ticket

Hi,

I know TS moved away from JIRA to github issues. As a reporter do I need to
migrate the existing issue to github or has someone already did it?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-4643

Also if not already, can someone check if we can fix this in upcoming
versions?

Thanks
Adi

Re: SSL config options ticket

Posted by Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot. I think this is what I was looking for. I will give it a try.

Posted by Masaori Koshiba <ma...@apache.org>.