Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com> on 2008/01/13 07:44:10 UTC

Source code for rule-qa web site

Is the source files for the rule qa web site under svn and if so where is it? There's a
minor bug that keeps annoying me that I would like to fix, which you can see if you enter
a rule regexp like /T_SIDNEY.* and then click on the link for most recent preflight check.
The text box for the rule pattern then shows /T_SIDNEY.%2A which of course doesn't work.

  -- sidney

Re: Source code for rule-qa web site

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
Justin Mason wrote, On 14/1/08 2:58 AM:
> fwiw, it's not auto-updated; you need to log into the zone and do
>
> cd /home/automc/svn/spamassassin
> sudo -u automc -H svn up

Yup, that's what I figured out :-)

This bug that has been annoying me since I first used the ruleqa website is now squashed!

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote, On 13/1/08 7:52 PM:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/masses/rule-qa/automc/ruleqa.cgi

How does a checkin to that file end up updating the file on zone? How often does that
update happen? How do you test changes to ruleqa.cgi without messing with the live web site?

Thanks,

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.