Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/01 03:59:51 UTC

Re: Airavata Django Portal

Hi Lahiru,

Good investigation. If you can make it work with two separate key stores,
please go ahead and do that one until we bump up the keycloak version

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: Airavata Django Portal

Posted by Lahiru Jayathilake <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I've been going through InterACTWEL documentation [1] to integrate it with
the Airavata Django Portal. While setting up I got a couple of issues
related to the dependencies(incompatibilities among third-party
dependencies, outdated ones, and could not build successfully)

To highlight a few things

   - pkg_resources.VersionConflict: (django-filter 2.4.0
   (/Users/lahiruj/Projects/airavata/airavata-django-portal/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages),
   Requirement.parse('django-filter<2.2,>=2.1.0'))

   > Upgraded django-filter

   - ImportError: cannot import name 'six' from 'django.utils'
   (/Users/lahiruj/Projects/airavata/airavata-django-portal/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/utils/__init__.py)

   > Upgraded jsonfield

   - npm ERR! code 1
   npm ERR! path
   /Users/lahiruj/Projects/InterACTWEL/interactactwel-django-app/interactwel/node_modules/node-sass

   > Upgraded node-saas

   - https://dpaste.com/DSRFKRG4B (added a couple of logs here)

To address all of the issues mentioned above I've created a PR -
https://github.com/InterACTWEL/interactactwel-django-app/pull/93

And with those fixes, I was able to run the InterACTWEL.
[image: interactwel.jpg]

[1] -
https://github.com/InterACTWEL/interactactwel-django-app/blob/master/README.md

Cheers!