Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2014/06/07 23:52:35 UTC

[t5.4-beta-10] How this Tapestry includes JS and CSS files

I'm trying to apply a custom template that has it's own JS and CSS files,
its using Bootstrap v3.1.0.

Now I'm trying to include the template's CSS and JS files in the
*Layout.java* file and I found this annotation:

*@Import(module = "bootstrap/collapse")*

How does this annotation work ?

I understand I can gather my JS files in stacks. How can I do that so I can
refer to my JS files just once, in the Layout component ?

And the same question about CSS, can CSS files be grouped and included
using this group's ID, just once in the Layout component ?

*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana
​​