Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ralf Barkow <Ra...@web.de> on 2004/02/10 10:25:52 UTC

Re: Build Problems -- geronimo-spec-j2eeschema-DEV.jar (no download url specified)

Hoi all,

maven clean build just failed with
geronimo-spec-j2eeschema-DEV.jar (no download url specified)
error message.

Where do I get that .jar file?

/rgb

Re: Build Problems -- UPDATED: http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning

Posted by Ralf Barkow <Ra...@web.de>.
Thanks Jacek and Aaron.!

I've added item 10. Cleaning your workspace
to the page
<http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning?action=subscribe#head-b927d1c2f6ec30223698b8d3f7bfbfa6dabf018a>
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning
--
/rgb

Re: Build Problems -- geronimo-spec-j2eeschema-DEV.jar (no download url specified)

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> This is because clean must not be called until Geronimo has already been
> built. Please follow instructions at
> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning.

	Of course, the page above doesn't mention that the clean doesn't
work until after you build.  :)

	Any chance we can get maven patched so it doesn't enforce
missing dependencies on a "clean" or something like that?

Aaron

Re: Build Problems -- geronimo-spec-j2eeschema-DEV.jar (no download url specified)

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@hp.com>.
Ralf Barkow wrote:

> Hoi all,
>
> maven clean build just failed with
> geronimo-spec-j2eeschema-DEV.jar (no download url specified)
> error message.

This is because clean must not be called until Geronimo has already been
built. Please follow instructions at
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning.

Cheers,
Jacek