Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by John McNally <jm...@collab.net> on 2001/11/30 17:09:51 UTC

Re: Implementing Layout

The layout is in:

com.financialfinesse.xanadu.modules.layouts.MyLayout

and getLayout(RunData data) returns "MyLayout"?

john mcnally

Re: Implementing Layout

Posted by "Paul J. Boyes" <bo...@eskimo.com>.
John,

I did have the package wrong.  I changed it last night and that was it.  I
thought that I had done it earlier, but I guess I did not.  I ended up
using your VelocityOnlyLayout as an example and that did the trick.  Thank
you very much for the help.

Paul J. Boyes

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>