Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2008/12/18 14:04:19 UTC

Changing locationURI for a provider HTTP endpoint

Hello,

With ServiceMix 3.3, I defined a provider endpoint for the servicemix-http
component; so I used a xbean descriptor in which I set the attribute
locationURI as this:

locationURI="http://localhost:8193/MonService/"

Of course, the xbean.xml is packaged in a SU and this SU in a SA.

In fact I would not hard code the host part of the URI, that is "localhost"
in the example above.
I would like to have a way the fetch this host name from a configuration
file for example, or with the help of some bean that would be able to change
the host name before the endpoint is activated.

I'm sure that it's common use case.
What are the different approaches for such case?

Cheers,

Bertrand.

Re: Changing locationURI for a provider HTTP endpoint

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
PropertyPlaceholders used in the spring file should be a solution for
your case.
Freeman