Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org> on 2017/05/05 12:38:17 UTC

New version of Web Console released.

Igniters!

I'd like to announce that we just pushed new version of Ignite Web Console to
master branch
 and redeployed the new version on https://console.gridgain.com where you
can give it a try right a way.

NOTE 1: You will need to download new version of web-agent.
NOTE 2: You may need to refresh page (F5 or Ctrl+R) in order to reload Web
Console.

What's new:

  * Multi-cluster support (see:
https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/multi-cluster-support).
  * Added support for "Kubernetes - IP finder" on Cluster Configuration
screen.
  * Improved import metadata from RDBMS - added support for table aliases.
  * Many minor improvements and bugfixes.

Stay tuned for updates!

-------
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: New version of Web Console released.

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
Tom, Denis

I can blog about Ignite Web Console's multi-cluster support.

-Prachi

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
Tom, Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.