Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Vikash Talanki <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/09 08:54:15 UTC

Interested to Contribute to Apache Hudi

Hi Team,

This is Vikash Talanki.
I am interested in contributing to this Apache Hudi Project. I am planning
to contribute to open source and this would be my first one.
I see that most of the links mentioned in
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hudi.html are not ready yet. Hence
writing this mail to get some heads up about Hudi. Please let me know of
any talks/resources related to this topic.

--
Regards...

Vikash Talanki,
+1 408.203.2151

Re: Interested to Contribute to Apache Hudi

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi Vikash,

Welcome! We are in the process of moving the project off from
https://github.com/uber/hudi to ASF infrastructure.

Please head over there for docs, code for now. We will transparently
migrate everything here in a few weeks,

Thanks
Vinoth