Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 07:07:36 UTC

Re: property file location feature request (ComponentStringResourceLoader)

i think this is due to historical reasons, the path is kept together
in references as a single string. feel free to add an rfe for this, i
think we are already working on this in 1.5 but an rfe in jira will
help us remember.

-igor

Posted by pete swulius <ps...@gmail.com>.
For future reference.