Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Joseph king <ki...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 07:41:04 UTC

James with Dynamic DNS

 I just have a quick question i am hosting a somewhat website. it has a
static ip but i don't want to register a full website until i have tested it
and i feel that it is working properly.

is there a way to get james working with a dynamic dns service as cjb.net as
it makes joeking.cjb.net pint to the computer hosting the site without
having to fully host the site. would it work or is that an unknown.  I don't
know if you need more information but i can give it if you ask.