Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/01/18 02:18:28 UTC

[DISSCUSS][RIP-31] Support RocketMQ BrokerContainer

Hi, RocketMQ Community:

Currently, a RocketMQ process has only one broker. However, the slave costs fewer resources than the master. So I want to provide a new BrokerContainer mode, in which multiple brokers can be added or removed to a BrokerContainer process and reuse some resources such as the transport layer. And it can improve the utilization of a single node. So I would like to start an email thread to discuss RIP-31 Support RocketMQ BrokerContainer.

I have written my proposal and you can click on the link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rnh9QSZSRowHnjMyDr7JKiHc-_uxc4ycSumbtB_iKzg/edit?usp=sharing

Chinese version:
https://shimo.im/docs/xxY3QDqYvj6G6Gk9/

If you have any questions or suggestions, please reply to this email or comment on the proposal.

Thanks
RongtongJin

Re: [DISSCUSS][RIP-31] Support RocketMQ BrokerContainer

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.
+1.
Greate Polishment.

周波 <zh...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月18日周二 10:54写道: