Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/05 11:45:15 UTC

OFBiz Integration with Tally

Hello

I want to integrate ofbiz with tally.Can anybody give some suggestions
regarding this.

Regards
*Vivek Mishra
*
*
*

Re: OFBiz Integration with Tally

Posted by Dimitri Unruh <di...@lynx.de>.
Thank you Jacques :)

Viele Grüße
Best Regards

From:   "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
To:     <us...@ofbiz.apache.org>
Date:   13.10.2011 08:58
Subject:        Re: OFBiz Integration with Tally

I guess it's http://www.tallysolutions.com/website/html/index.php
It's specific to India it seems?

Jacques

Dimitri Unruh wrote:
> Hi Vivek,
>
> could you please point me to tally?
> I still could not find anything about it...
>
> Viele Grüße
> Best Regards
>

> From:   vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>
> To:     user@ofbiz.apache.org
> Date:   13.10.2011 08:08
> Subject:        OFBiz Integration with Tally
>

> Hello All,
>
> I want to integrate ofbiz with tally. Any suggestions regarding this ??
>

> Regards
> *Vivek Mishra
> *
> *
> *
>

> Dimitri Unruh
> Consultant AEW
> Lynx-Consulting GmbH
> Johanniskirchplatz 6
> 33615 Bielefeld
> Deutschland
> Fon: +49 521 5247-0
> Fax: +49 521 5247-250
> Mobil: +49 160 90 57 55 13
>

> Wir laden Sie herzlich ein:
> DSAG-Jahreskongress
> Datum: 11. - 13. Oktober 2011, Congress Center Leipzig, Halle 2 Stand
B01

> Besuchen Sie uns an unserem Stand und freuen Sie sich auf einen
intensiven Informations- und Erfahrungsaustausch rund um das

Posted by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashish,

Do you have some idea regarding this integration.

Regards
*Vivek Mishra
*
*